GENERAL: RAPID-STRIP is an odourless stripper composed of a complex of cleaning
materials and surface-active agents specially formulated to quickly and easily remove floor finish,
wax and emulsion seal build-up from floors WITH or WITHOUT the aid of a scrubbing machine or
pads. This fast-acting, efficient, labour and time-saving product allows pick-up of emulsified
finish and seal with mops, squeegee and wet vacuum, or automatic machine. With RAPID -STRIP,
no scrubbing is necessary.
DIRECTION:Dilute according to finish and seal build-up;
– For LIGHT BUILD-UP, dilute 1 part RAPID-STRIP to 4 parts lukewarm water.
– For MEDIUM BUILD-UP, dilute 1 part RAPID-STRIP to 2 parts lukewarm water.
– For HEAVY BUILD-UP, dilute 1 part RAPID-STRIP to 1 part lukewarm water.
– For AUTOMATIC MACHINE, dilute 1 part RAPID-STRIP to 4 parts lukewarm water.
Liberally apply selected stripping solution to floor surface and allow to work for three to five
minutes, making sure the floor remains wet. Remop to provide agitation then pick-up emulsified
finish and/or seal. Thoroughly rinse the stripped area with clean water and allow to dry before
application of sealer and/or floor finish. AVOID CONTACT WITH PAINTED SURFACES.
PRECAUTIONS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do NOT take internally. Avoid
with eyes. FIRST AID: If swallowed, immediately drink large quantities of milk or water. Induce
vomiting by tickling throat with forefinger or by drinking lukewarm salted water. GET MEDICAL
ATTENTION. In case of contact with eyes, immediately flush with plenty of water for at least fifteen
minutes. GET MEDICAL ATTENTION.
– COLOUR: Fluorescent green
– PH: 11.35 ± 0.2
– PHOSPHATES: None
– CHLORINATED SOLVENTS: None
– AROMATIC HYDROCARBONS: None
– ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBONS: None
– VISCOSITY AT 250
C: 1-5 CPS (Brookfield)
– STABILITY: Mnimum one year between 70 C & 380 C
– SPECIFIC GRAVITY: O.98 ± 0.15 gms/cm3
– % TOTAL ACTIVE INREDIENTS: 67.1 ± 1.0
– BIODEGRADABILITY: Complete
Download SDS sheet here: Rapid Strip